ModaPac key details
- 01 Reduce your packaging material costs by 20–30 %
- 02 No more manual bagging
- 03 Reduce your labour costs with Moda automation
- 04 Process your products more ergonomically and hygienically, with less leakers
- 05 Ultrasonic sealing
- 06 Small footprint
- 07 Stainless steel construction – T304
Reduce your packaging material costs by 20–30%
Installing a ModaPac autowrapper will reduce your vacuum packaging material costs by 20–30 percent and remove the need for manual bagging. This means a reduction in labour costs, and your products will be processed more ergonomically and hygienically, with less leakers due to ultrasonic sealing.
With a full stainless steel construction, ModaPac has been designed to automate the existing manual hand bagging of product, with each line operating at approximately 20–30 packs per minute. Our patent pending forming shoulders allow for precision forming and sealing around the pack. Each ModaPac can operate with precise individual film sizing to allow for the most economical use of high barrier shrink film. You will have only have two film layers to seal through – instead of the traditional four layers – and the lack of a centre seal allows for 100 percent usage of the package real estate, front and back.
ModaPac also has the option to run printed film in registration and TIJ (thermal ink jet) printing is available to print meat inspection legions in the boning room.
Moda is the first company in the world to use ultrasonic seal technology for high barrier shrink film for fresh meat packaging, a process that comes with plenty of advantages. Ultrasonic sealing has the ability to seal through contamination and auto wrappers process meat cuts more ergonomically, hygienically and with less leakers.
- Dimensions: 3000mm (L) x 1250mm (W) x 1850mm (H)
- Electrical: 400v/50Hz/3 phase/32 amp
- Weight: 950kg approx
- Compressed air: 6 bar
- Small footprint
- T304 stainless steel construction
- Hygienic tubular frame design (no recesses, corners or edges)
- Modular forming shoulder design (200mm – 450mm bag sizing equivalent, in 50mm increments)
- Ultrasonic longitudinal seal system, variable amplitude and force settings on the fly – IP65
- Hermetic seal systems, ultrasonic longitudinal, constant heat transverse
- Dual reel air shaft mandrels – IP65
- Servo infeed, main belt, exit belt and transverse seal system control – IP65
- Infeed product scanning
- Intralox conveyor belts
- Allen Bradley / Rockwell – Automation Control Industrial – PC
- HMI (human machine interface) 15 inch full colour touch screen
- Left and right machine configurations available
- Emergency stop switches x2 IP65
- New Zealand made
- CE Compliant
Reduce your labour costs with Moda automation
Electrical components come with a one year warranty and option to extend to five years.