ModaEVac key details
- 01 Low energy costs – 30–50% less
- 02 Vacuum at inlet – 0.01 mbar/0.007 torr
- 03 Zero annual maintenance cost
- 04 Unaffected by liquid/vapour ingestion
- 05 No room heat loadings from GSX pumps
- 06 Smart dry pump and booster combination
- 07 Small footprint, minimal ducting, no vacuum loss
- 08 Stainless steel construction – T304
Low energy costs –
The benefits of ModaEvac include low energy costs and an amazing zero annual maintenance cost, along with no room heat loadings from GXS pumps due to its smart dry pump and booster combination. Unaffected by liquid/vapour ingestion, it has a small footprint and minimal ducting with no vacuum loss and is crafted from sleek and sturdy stainless steel.
New technology allows the Edwards GXS “smart” dry screw vacuum pumps to be located in your processing room, right next to the ModaVac.
It will give you increased productivity and improved product quality, whilst the revolutionary “smart” dry pump and booster combination comes with integrated onboard motor speed controllers, pump protection devices and machine interface capabilities.
ModaEVac offers substantial savings with lower utilities costs and energy usage, along with a small carbon footprint due to using no contaminated or dirty disposable oil.
- Dimensions: 1998mm (L) x 1495mm (W) x 1927mm (H)
- Small footprint
- ModaEVac centre houses 2x GXS 750/2600 pumps. Delivering 40–45 packs per minute at 0.01 mbar (0.007 torr) on the Moda Pac 350 model
- IP65 rated enclosure
- Low water consumption requiring only 24 litres per minute
- Ambient ventilation not required (an optional water recirculation system is available)
- Additional power savings by utilising the “green mode” (idle mode) when machine not operating
- Low noise level of 64 db per system with exhaust piped
- Up to 65,000 hour service life requiring nil regular maintenance
- Pumps have no consumable spare parts (long service life ceramic ball bearings)
- Annual maintenance cost of the GXS pump system is nil
- New Zealand made
- CE Compliant
Unaffected by liquid / vapour ingestion
Electrical components come with a one year warranty and option to extend to five years.