ModaTrack key details
- 01 Automatic product/bag rotary placement
- 02 Multi and single lane versions available
- 03 High speed placement 40–45 packs per minute
- 04 Stainless steel construction – T304
High speed placement 40–45 packs per minute
With a sturdy stainless steel construction and the ability to autoload 40–45 packs per minute, ModaTrack is available as both a multi lane and single lane unit.
Efficiency is key as it automatically indexes product spacings to match the ModaVac rotary platen and centres all products accurately with perfect precision. As with ModaPac lines, the open end is always following the pack’s end, meaning that no labour is required for orientation.
- Dimensions: 3000mm (L) x 1250mm (W) x 1140mm (H)
- Electrical: 400v / 50Hz / 3 phase / 32amp
- T304 stainless steel construction
- Hygienic tubular frame design (no recesses, corners or edges)
- Intralox conveyor belts
- Allen Bradley / Rockwell – Automation Control
- Fully integrates into ModaVac rotary HMI screen
- Emergency stop switches x2 IP65
- New Zealand made
- CE Compliant
Automatic product / bag rotary placement
Electrical components come with a one year warranty and option to extend to five years.