ModaChill key details
- 01 Extend your product shelf life – rapid chilling (operating temperature 1.0–2.0ºC)
- 02 Removes surface heat
- 03 Reduces energy consumption in post–blast chillers
- 04 Automatic CIP (clean in place)
- 05 Stainless steel construction – T304
Rapidly removes surface heat
Working to remove the surface heat from product, ModaChill quickly removes hot water pooling on any vacuum packaged cut – especially bone-in, inverted cuts – meaning a rapid reduction in meat surface temperature and less load on blast chillers. This rapid reduction in surface temperature increases shelf life, and produces a more hygienic product for your customers.
ModaChill improves the presentation of your product by taking full advantage of the shrink-film percentage and eliminating the hot water pooling that can lead to discolouration.
ModaChill operates at 1.0–2.0 degrees Celsius, meaning that product will be restored to pre hot water, boning room temperature. Its VSD (variable speed drive) compressor is essential for maximum chilling, and its non-mechanical ‘touch’ switches – start / stop / reset – are IP65 rated.
- Dimensions: 900mm (L) x 1000mm (W) x 1545mm (H)
- Electrical: 400v / 50 Hz / 3 phase / 32 amp
- Infeed height: 950mm -0/+100
- Exit height: 950mm -0/+100
- Conveyor width: 556mm
- T304 stainless steel construction
- Sanitary design
- Energy efficient (20 amp 4 pin plug)
- Operates at 12 kWh
- Temperature holding capacity 1.0–2.0 degrees Celsius
- Automatic water level control
- Automatic temperature control
- Intralox conveyor belts
- Tool-less conveyor belt removal (for easy cleaning and access)
- Allen Bradley / Rockwell – Automation Control
- VSD (variable speed drive) conveyor
- Hot wash CIP (clean in place) function included
- HMI (human machine interface) full colour touch screen
- Left and right machine configurations available
- New Zealand made
- CE Compliant
Reduces energy consumption in
Electrical components come with a one year warranty and option to extend to five years.